The world is only origami because there's time for everything except the things worth doing. If I spend all my time concerned with the problems of the world I might end up going insane and start having an appreciation of Andy Warhol's art. (Bad jokes aside) I think that the best path for me to take is a simple one fold at a time. One day I will make something, what, who knows, for now, left corner to right.

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by.

The life under German Occupation was almost stereotypical. Resources were short and knock-offs were given to the people of France. The Germans exploited the concord people, like a good conqueror should, and resistance was small.
(Sorry for the yellow highlight I did not think it would show, but it did, c'est mon vie. So I have now removed the highlight by retyping it and I still have the gray one over the link, but I am cutting my loses and saying it is this new-fangled technologies fault). 

7 comments:

  1. Aj I learned a lot from your prezi. I did not know that France was split into two zones during German occupation. It was nice to learn from your extensive knowledge. The only downside was that it was all black and white. Wheres the color and excitement?

    ReplyDelete
  2. To Ben: I don't like color and excitement.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your prezi is so informative! I learned a lot and it helped me better understand the war. Also, I can't really read whatever is in yellow in your post above, it's like impossible to read. But your prezi was great :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Also I liked how spinny it was! It was entertaining.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good presentation learned alot about the French Resistance.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I liked that picture of Hitler in front of the Eiffel Tower. I don't know if it's appropriate to use the word "tool" on this blog, but for lack of a better word, he looked like a major tool.

    ReplyDelete